Breakfast: Classic Cream of Buckwheat
A breakfast that warms the soul!
- 1/2 cup of Pocono Cream of Buckwheat
- 2 1/2 cups water or milk
- 1/2 tsp. of salt (optional)
- Your favorite toppings, including strawberries, blueberries, bananas, maple syrup and brown sugar
- Bring the water or milk and salt to boil.
- Stir in the Cream of Buckwheat.
- Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- When Cream of Buckwheat is fluffy and has absorbed water, remove from heat. Allow short time to cool.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.