Drinks: Buckwheat Tea
A dry, nutty tea packed with healthy benefits!
- 2 tbsp. of Wolff's Whole Kasha or USDA Certified Organic Pocono Whole Kasha
- 3 and 1/2 cups of water
- 1 tsp. of honey (optional)
- Boil the water in a saucepan on the stove.
- Then add the kasha to the saucepan, and boil for 30-60 seconds.
- Then, add the kasha and boiling water into the teapot.
- Allow the tea to steep for 3-4 minutes before straining.
- Once done, serve the tea hot to enjoy! If you'd like, you can add honey for some sweetness.