Breakfast: Buckwheat and Chia Seed Pudding
Original recipe: Stephanie (@bystephdiana/Instagram)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Pocono Cream of Buckwheat
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Any other toppings you may enjoy
1. Mix everything in a small saucepan and let boil.
2. Once boiled, cover let simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, mix, and let stand for 1-2 minutes to solidify a bit more.
For extra, delicious flavors, top with fruits of your choice. Stephanie recommends peanut butter and fruit!