Ingredients• 1 and 1/4 cups Pocono Buckwheat Flour
• 2 tbsp of sugar
• 3 tsp baking powder
• 3/4 tsp salt
• 1 egg
• 2 medium bananas, ripe
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
In a nod to creativity and free spirit, add the toppings you want! Melissa and her mother Gayle recommend organic New York maple syrup, organic honeycrisp apples, and organic brown coconut sugar!
1. Mix together the dry ingredients.
2. Incorporate and mix in the wet ingredients.
3. Ladel into a hot, buttered pan
4. Allow to sit until bubbles start to form on the surface. Once bubbles are there, flip.
5. Wait until the side that is now up is brown, and then take off the heat.
6. Add toppings of your choice!